Face of Science
Meet 10 inspiring young researchers enhancing science across the nation. Hear about the passion that fuels their research, what a scientist identity means to them, and how they plan to shape the future of science.
Face Of Science Video Series
Watch new interviews every Wednesday featuring our 10 inspiring scientists!
- Ep. 5 — "It's Fresh" — Sydni Alexis Elebra Interview
- Ep. 4 — "A Piece of the Puzzle" — Sydni Alexis Elebra & Leonardo Romero-Barajas Interview
- Ep. 3 — "Acquiring New Knowledge" — Ayanna Culmer-Gilbert Interview
- Ep. 2 — "Appreciated in My Culture" — Jade Dodge Interview
- Ep. 1 — "It's Important to Us" — Jade & Ayanna Face Of Science Interview
Become a researcher!Check out training opportunities for undergraduates interested in scientific research careers from the National Institutes of Health, National Science Foundation and at campuses across the United States.
Maximizing Access to Research Careers Undergraduate Student Training in Academic Research (biomedical)